Tuesday, December 20, 2005

On Hold for the Holidays

Most people begin their day with coffee or juice. I start my day by sitting on hold with the oh so lovely people at Lilly's Kids. I am trying to order a bed tent for my niece for her birthday. At this rate I'll be on hold till her birthdate! The concept of birthdates brings me to my next random thought of the morning.

Ayron and I have come to the conclusion that when we begin to have children we will need to time their arrival. The following months are already overloaded with relatives and friends.

Jan- brother-in-law, sister, niece, grandmother(although she is gone), uncle

Jul- uncles, aunts, moms, mine, sister-in-law, friend, friends child (soon to be children, both in july, estimated the same day), cousin, cousins baby(still in oven) and I'm sure I'm missing someone.

Aug(end)/Sept(beg)- niece, ayron, other niece

Theoretically this leaves us with the month of June. Our goal is to time the first birth in the "summer break" from school so that I don't have to take maternity leave. Don't start thinking we are going to start trying, heck no! We want to get settled first.

Well, I am still on hold...

No comments: