Friday, January 20, 2006

Anyone have a glass of milk for my Oreo?

I am trying to find a home for my dog, Oreo. Oreo is a 5 year old border collie and lab mix. She looks like a tradtional black and white collie with the lab head shape and lab ears. She weighs around 50 lbs. She is extremly healthy and is up to date on her shots. She is energetic and will play fetch all day if your arm will last that long. She also loves to play soccer. She needs to be an only dog (she can be possessive if a rawhide chewie is in her possession) and a fenced in back yard would be wonderful. She is excellent at herding the family cats so I am pretty sure she could herd farm animals with some practice. She has a cute routine of tricks. She will go to her room if you tell her to "Go to bed." She loves to cuddle in bed and will curl up against your back and try to purr like a cat, it is very theraputic. She would be good with older children and she needs a firm hand to guide her (I don't mean abuse her, just someone firm). She is really cute and I hate to admit it, but it is time for her to move on. I cannot have her in my current living situation and my mother does not need the added stress of a dog. She is very loyal and loves to snuggle. If you know of anyone who could use a good friend, please let me know. Oh yeah, she loves broccoli!

No comments: