Thursday, April 05, 2007

Worry

I've always been a worrier. Maybe it comes from my need to have everyone happy or my need for everything to be perfect, either way, it can take its toll on me. A while back I had decided to try to worry less. I no longer wear a watch, which helps. But I still find myself worrying about little stupid stuff. What if I don't get the refreshments set up on time for my meeting tomorrow, that sort of thing. No one would notice if the food isn't ready to go by noon because half of the people don't show up till 12:15. So why do I worry about stupid things? What kind of things do you worry about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today I worried about why, in the 2nd week of taking The Pill I'm having my period. Then I poked around on the InterWeb and decided it's no big deal during the 1st three months. What? You asked! ;-)