Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Weekend Part II

After Saturday's chaos, we decided to relax on Sunday. We spent the morning cleaning up around the house and napping. That afternoon we had our latest meal with our "party gang." We should come up with a name for what we are doing. Any suggestions from anyone? We had a lovely time eating and fellowshipping with our friends. Ayron played a lovely game of touch football, for which he payed the price the following morning. It was a great time of fun and fellowship.

Monday morning I decided to get up early (I don't know why) and do some shopping. I went to the cemetery and planted some flowers and then came home and attempted to do some gardening, but with our front yard in its current state, I quickly gave up. We ended up going up to Bennett's for a "family" lunch. It was fun to watch Jordon interact with Goliath (her pet name for Ayron) plus it allowed me time to get my baby fix with Kole.

While it was a long weekend away from work, it still wasn't long enough for me. It's back to the daily grind of work today for both of us. I am fortunate enough to only have two day time students, both of which have completed their school work for the year. I don't have to do any more Algebra teaching, but I do have to find things to occupy their time. I managed to remember some movies today, so hopefully that works.

No comments: