Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HELP!!!

Ok, so Taylor will have his 6th month pictures take this Sunday. Our photographer is an "on site" photographer and our house isn't a very cool place to have pictures taken. So I am asking all of you for suggestions. Where in Auburn or the surrounding area would be a good place with pretty backgrounds for pictures. I would like to do one family shot someplace cool too. Any ideas? Any at all? Really? Now I'm starting to panic....what is he going to wear? What should we wear? Crap, we should get some new clothes on Saturday after the parade......so much to do....I gotta go!

Here is a link to our photographers page. She is the coolest!! http://www.stephanilynnphotography.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of the parks have nice areas - Eckhart, Willenar, City park uptown. That's all i can come up with right now - Tyler

Carma said...

Where the heck is Willenar park oh Mr. I used to work for the Parks Department?