Friday, February 10, 2012

Fhoto Friday

Yes, I know, I spelled photo wrong. I did it in an attempt to be "cool." I know I am not "cool," but I thought the play on alliteration was appropriate for this displaced, literature loving, life living mother (did you see what I did there? Alliteration...did ya catch it?)

I spent the time between my arrival home and Ayron's arrival home just playing with the kiddos.
Playing patty cake with TJ (just off the "screen")

She now does an "Oh My!" face....this is it. She also says the following: Mama, Dada, PaPa, No, and Uh Oh. She will sign the following: please, thank you, more and done.

The kids decided that it would be appropriate to be underfoot while I attempted to prepare dinner . Thank goodness for the singing alphabet letters!

I can't explain this picture. Maybe he is doing his best attempt at a "GQ" picture?

A much more natural smile!

She was proud she pulled her sock off.

No comments: