Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'll Bet On It

I am willing to bet this was created by a group of guys.

Here is the information I found about the toilet on the internet. I can't figure out what the red dot at the base of the stool is. Ayron thinks its the Staples "Easy" button.
SINGAPORE, Feb 7 (Reuters Life!) - Think you deserve a throne? A U.S. plumbing firm has created a luxury toilet equipped with laptop computer and flat-screen TV which it plans to give away in an online sweepstake.
Ohio-based Roto-Rooter says its "Pimped Out John" is designed to "fulfill all your wildest bathroom dreams." Special features include an iPod music player and speakers, an
Xbox' video game console, a refrigerator filled with drinks and snacks and a cycling exercise machine.

"The bathroom is the perfect place for your very own throne. It shouldn't always be regarded as the room of last resort," said Steven Pollyea, Roto-Rooter vice president of marketing, in a press release emailed to Reuters.

"The average person spends 11,862 hours in the bathroom, which equals one year, four months and five days in a lifetime... a toilet should be the most wonderful location in your home."
Roto-Rooter spokesman Paul Abrams said the firm spent about $5,000 on parts and components to customize the toilet.

Any resident of the United States could win this "gleaming monument to personal convenience" by entering the sweepstake at www.rotorooter.com before April 2.
You might never want to leave your bathroom again.
You better believe that as soon as I read this to Ayron he went to the site and registered to win the thing.







7 comments:

Unknown said...

There you go, you should get Ayron one of these for Valentines Day!!!!

I saw this somewhere just recently, and it's hysterical. I think it's called the iPod enable toilet, or something.

lol.

Carma said...

You've seen my house, where would I put it? It would have to either go in the shed or in your room. I think it would clash with the pink carpet in your room. I love the bullhorn next to the toilet. What's he gonna yell?? "HONEY! I'm all out of TP!"

Unknown said...

What's he gonna yell?

"Honey! Sewage backing up...SEWING BACKING UP!"

:D

Anonymous said...

yes, i do indeed think you figured what to get ayron for valentines day.

Unknown said...

Heck... you figured out what every guy that walks the earth and sits on the pot wants... *drools*

todd helmkamp said...

Yikes. I would sell it. :)

However, I think it's kind of a sad statement that this post got six comments, and the preceding post about the impact of a teacher got one....

Anonymous said...

And if he wins, this goes in the $9,000 shed in the backyard!!!