Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Teacher Moment

I am trying to figure out how I want to balance this program. I would love to have this computer program I went to training for, but the money is an issue. I'm working on a grant (well, going to work on it this afternoon) but if that falls through the students will only have books. Not everyone works/learns well with just books, then again, same thing with computers. I once worked at a place where they pushed technology on students. It was pathetic. The students couldn't use encyclopedias. I cannot use the Dewy Decimal System (shut up librarian nun natty) but how many places still use that? Grrr... I have a feeling that these things will work themselves out within the next week, if not after my meeting Thursday morning. I want text books and computer programs. Is that too much to ask?

No comments: