Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Yet another day at work

It was a struggle to get myself out of bed and to work today. I have had some major migraine issues the past couple of weeks and waking up with a headache just ruins the whole day. The fog delay didn't help anything either. I wasn't delayed, but I was hoping for a cancellation, and then had to face the disappointment of it not happening. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job, but all I want to do when I have one of these headaches is climb back into bed. It didn't help that my hubby has the day off and slept in. Heck, before I even left for work I managed to eat breakfast, shower, clean up the guest bedroom, do two loads of laundry, minor scrapbooking, and make my hubby's "To Do" List. Don't go thinking that I'm a bad wife who won't let her husband enjoy the day off. We have paperwork that needs to be sent back into the car insurance people by today and I didn't want him to forget to fax it. He has to take the company truck to the Auburn store today to be looked at, so knowing him, he'll get suckered into working and I'll go home and do the "To Do" List myself.

Oh my, that couch in my office is looking good right about now. If only I had a pillow........

No comments: