Sunday, February 12, 2006

Long Time No Blog...

It is amazing how you will avoid blogging until you get a chance to use cable internet instead of your dial-up. Not like I have had anything exciting to blog about. We managed to get our taxes done today, thanks to my internet savy sister. Getting more back than we had planned so we are going to pay off three credit cards and close those accounts! Yeah!! I am praying that this snow keeps up so that I would have a delay or maybe a cancellation of work tomorrow. I could use the day to organize the guest bedroom that I have trashed and work on a paper that is due this week. See, I told you my life was boring!

We went shopping yesterday at Kohl's thanks to my aunt! We bought some new pillows for our bed, a Betty Crocker bake-n-fill, and a set of really nice wine glasses. If only we had an actual kitchen of our own to put them in!!

2 comments:

Carma said...

We are going to keep our Visa and our Discover. We are going to close Fashion Bug and Old Navy. Those two won't get us out of an emergency, unless it is a fashion emergency. Hardy Har Har

Anonymous said...

OH good -- I was just going to say the same thing. Close the piddly ones, and keep the major ones open. You don't have to use them -- and it does help your credit rating in the long term.

And you're welcome!!
Aunt L