Monday, June 06, 2011

Super Saturday and Sunday

Once again, limited access to facebook has me "publishing" pictures on my blog knowing they will eventually make it to facebook in the form of a "note."

TJ is always around Ella. He is always in her face and thankfully she doesn't seem to mind.



If TJ isn't in Ella's face, he is in Scooters personal space. That poor dog tolerates a lot!



Ayron and TJ in our "Tree Top" seats for the Tin Caps game...I have no clue what is up with Ayron's face!



TJ trying to enjoy the game. He was upset because he thought we were going to the game so that he could play, not sit and watch.



We took TJ down to the fountain to cool off. It took some persuasion, but once a little girl grabbed his hand and lead him into the water, we couldn't get him out!



He is stepping on one of the jets. He got a thrill when it came back on and shot him in the butt!



He was having a grand ole' time.



We let him continue his water time once we got home. We wanted to make sure he was good and tired! He is actually spraying the dog (off camera) in this shot.



Apparently he got thirsty.




Just relaxing on Daddy's chest.

2 comments:

Bluejay said...

You have the cutest kids! So adorable I can tell you love them very much :)

Carma said...

Thanks! I am lucky to have two healthy kiddos who keep me on my toes!