Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Good-Bye Garrett

As I sit here in my cozy room filled with standard school desks, I am sad. Tomorrow is my last day student teaching at Garrett High School. I have fallen in love with the school and the students. Ok, stop, not like those crazy older teachers who have "relations" with their students! Yuck! Anyways, all of the classes have planned "suprise" parties for me today. They think they are sneaky, but they forget that I already have the hearing of a teacher even though I don't have the actual degree. Growing up, I went to the rival school in the county and did not like Garrett (sorry dad), but this whole experience has changed my mind. I don't want to leave this place! Niquil (for sleepless night before being observed) :$3.50 and proof of age. Purple and Green Pens for Grading: $2.75. College Tution for Semester: $2000. Having a wonderful student teaching experience: PRICELESS

1 comment:

Christine said...

Now that is a lovely post. What a gift that your student teaching was a wonderful experience. Mine was too. (but that was decades ago! and might I say, yikes!)

Welcome to blogosphere. Your sister is a hoot and it seems like you are too!