Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Be Careful

I lost my patience some time ago. I used to blame it on close minded professors. Now I blame it on work. I have all the patience in the world while I'm at work, so by the time I get home, I am done. I found myself being snippy and snotty for no reason. I have been praying for more patience for awhile now. I prayed for patience during the 8 months we tried to conceive. I prayed for patience during the pregnancy. I prayed for A LOT of patience during week 41 of the pregnancy. I now have patience. It could be due to the fact that I'm off work, but I think God's plan finally matched up with my wishes. I prayed for patience and got a baby.

You have to be patient with a baby. They can't tell you what is wrong. They don't automatically fall asleep when you want them too. They don't cooperate when you are changing their diaper.

The moral of this blog? Be careful what you pray for! I prayed for patience and got a child. Just kidding. I wouldn't trade him for anything....or would I??? Naa, I'll keep him. For now anyways. Hehe.

No comments: