Tuesday, December 01, 2009

House Update

I really don't have anything fascinating to report, but since I know some family members read this I thought I'd update them on the progress at our house.

The drywall went up yesterday. Today the taping and mudding will be done and left to dry overnight. Ayron is going to paint the vanity and the medicine cabinet this afternoon. Tonight we are going to pick out our flooring for the kitchen/dining room.

Tomorrow the bathroom will be painted. Thursday the bathroom will get another coat of paint and the flooring in the kitchen/dining room will go down. Friday the professionals will come and put the bathroom flooring down. Then, next Monday, the final step....carpet.

I am so ready to move back into my house and get on with life! I think I am so eager to move home because we are going to put up a Christmas tree this year! We haven't put a tree up in three years because of the accident, then we had a dog, and then TJ, yada yada. This year, no excuses, the tree is going up!

No comments: