Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Trying Something Different

The end is near, or so I hope. Seems like this week will provide me/us with the time to get the final puzzle pieces into place for Isabella's arrival. The nursery will be done tomorrow afternoon (just need to rip out the old carpet and put in the new) and the dresser will be brought up by the end of the week, hopefully.

With Isabella's birth we are going to try something different. Birth photography. We have a friend who is a photographer, Stephani Lynn. Stephani approached me over the weekend about wanting to expand her services by offering birth photography. She asked if we wanted her to photograph Isabella's birth. We decided that it would be an opportunity to get some once in a lifetime shots by a professional.

The more I think about it, the more I really want to do it, but the thought of exposing myself to someone in that fashion is a bit odd. I know that the pictures will be tastefully done and nothing anatomy wise will be shown, but it's still the idea. I immediately started to rethink the clothing I had packed, is that shallow?! I mean come on, I am already going to be sweating like a pig, I might as well look decent right?!

I am very excited about this and curious to see how it all plays out. Now if only Isabella would decide to show up!

No comments: