Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Too Cute Tuesday

I spent the morning clearing off my work laptop. I was just awarded some money to purchase a new laptop. The current laptop is falling apart, I am not joking. The only thing connecting the top screen to the bottom keyboard is the display wire (I don't know the technical term...the wire that makes the screen actually show what I am typing). The poor thing has been tripped over, knocked off desks, and just plain used to bits...literal bits. A piece of the outside plastic fell off this morning in my hands.




As I was cleaning the laptop off, I finally condensed all my pictures to one flash drive. I found these pics from last week and they made me smile. I am constantly reminded of how lucky I am to have two beautiful and healthy children...who know two goofy looking people could create such gorgeous kids!

No comments: