Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Want to Ride My Bicycle...

I want to ride my bike. Yesterday Ayron and I purchased bikes. I have been with Ayron for 7 1/2 years and I have never seen him ride a bike. It was funny to watch him try to ride different bikes in the store.

We went to Summit City Bicycles first and YIKES! I knew that bikes could be expensive, but I saw a bike for over 7k. Ok, now if you are like friends of ours and bike EVERYWHERE and are using a bike to replace a car, then I guess I understand. For a bike that expensive, do you get a bike loan like a car loan? Do they have bike insurance? I am not trying to be funny, I am really curious.

We ended up getting Schwinn's from Wal-Mart. Now we just have to get a seat for Monkey. I don't know how young of a child you can put in one of those seats. I know with the pull behind trailers they say a year. Next step, helmets.



My Bike. Ignore the messy garage in the background.

Ayron's Bike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I like your bike a lot! If you end up taking of that rack behind the seat for the baby-seat, I think I might be able to put that to use...

I'm just sayin'... ;)