Friday, July 30, 2010

Names, Part II

My sister and I were chatting last night and after reading my original "Name" post, we got to talking about silly names.

Apparently there was a Fanny Fennel on my mom's side of the family.

After my sister read the "La-a" name, we got pretty silly. Here are some of the names we came up with. Most of the names have a "partner" because my sister has this idea that she'd like me to have twins.

My friend Tyler and I decided that Ampersand would be a good name. Then they could change their name to &. Then, they could go by, "The child formerly known as &."

Nat and I decided that Ctrl, Alt, and Del would make great names for triplets.

We also decided that <, > and ^ were viable names for triplets. Natalee decided that < would have emotional issues due to her name, so we should start a therapy fund now.

I always thought Hey You and Stop That made great names for twins.

We decided that the names Semi Colon and Colon might cause them to get beat up at school.

We also thought that Shift and Tab might work too.

I think our discussion about unique names got a bit out of hand, but we had a fun time being silly. We are all about unique names (see previous blog "Names.") Heck, even Natalee is spelled differently than the normal NataLIE."

Any other odd names out there?

No comments: