Tuesday, September 06, 2011

I love them but come on now, give me a break!

This past weekend was Labor Day Weekend. In our household that means two things: Ayron's birthday and the disappearance of Ayron. For the past 3 years Ayron has worked some form of classic car auction in the Auburn area. Heck, he was even on the front page of yesterday's paper,(the smaller picture, look hard....on the left...no, your other left....the big guy with his arm raised...yep. That's Ayron.)







He only really likes to skate inside. He flips as soon as he realizes you are going to attempt to get him to skate outside.







I told him if he was going to keep acting like a monkey, I would put him in the tree.....He wound up in the tree.




This is how he sits if he doesn't think anyone is watching. I don't know how he finds that comfortable, but he does.








When he realized I had my camera out, he instantly went back to sitting normally.








When you are rocking a black eye (accidental), you must rock a mohawk...regardless of your gender. Mohawks and black eyes go hand in hand.

And if you are rocking the mohawk and black eye, you must also then rock a derby t-shirt! Thanks to Dodger L. Bows for the t-shirt. FYI, the shirt is a 12 month sized and fits her now....at 5 month.

This shirt cracks me up! She happily sat and watched while I cleaned her room, just like her father would have ;)


The kids are CRAZY when Ayron isn't home. Ella has always been a Daddy's girl and with TJ's traumatic 3's....it was "fun." At one point Sunday afternoon I called my mom and told her, "If you don't want me to sell at least one of your grand kids to a travel circus, please come over now!" I am happy to see that the pictures I took this weekend don't show me losing my sanity or my kids screaming, rather they show semi-happy kids!

No comments: