Friday, September 02, 2011

Swinging

We have been experiencing the traumatic threes with TJ. We didn't do the "terrible two" stage, so now I guess we are getting it even worse now that he is 3. We have found that rewarding his good behavior is the best thing. He loves slides and parks. If he has a good couple of days, we take an evening and go to the park. Since he often doesn't stand still for more than 2 seconds, I can't get many good pictures of him. But these two shots of Isabella crack me up.






2 comments:

A woman in the Car industry said...

I saw your post about not having the terrible two's. I never expierenced them either. But I did go threw the HORRID three's. sHE IS NOW 28 and I still remember them like it was yesterday. And yes she ended up being an only child!!!

Carma said...

Everytime my son throws a lovely three year old fit, it further solidifies my decision to not have any more children!