Monday, June 19, 2006

It's Funny How People Change

My five year high school reunion is this summer and while I have decided not to go (we have to send $50 to someone in North Carolina??) it is funny how many people I have run into in the past month that I graduated with. It seems that none of us care to go....hmmm... does that say something about our personality? Anyways, back to my original thought....oh yeah...its funny how sometimes five years doesn't seem that long, but then at other times it seems really long.

After five years, Ayron and I have lost contact with some friends who were actually married. We read in the paper that they were divorced. Ayron called his parents, and through some telepphone tagging we were able to get together with him this weekend. The person he married WAS a goodie goodie in high school, never broke the laws, one of those annoyingly perfect people who didn't even sneeze wrong but looked wrongly at those who did. Well, its funny how five years has changed her. Turns out that she began to hit the bottle pretty regularly and he came home to discover her infedelity. I was shocked to hear this. I never thought she was capable of drinking, let alone cheating. I guess it's just a really big shock! Hmmm...life goes on and luckily for him he is doing wonderful now and happier than he ever was!

No comments: