Friday, July 21, 2006

Blech

Well, after being told that I had yesterday off because they triple schedueled people, Ayron and I spent the day farting around in Fort Wayne. I did manage to go to the unemployment office first and apply for unemployment since I am not going back to G middle school in the fall. So I think I have done all of the menial steps to qualify for unemployment until I find a job.

I am not looking forward to tonight. I work 3-Close which isn't normally bad, but tonight will be busy because we are having an open house for a guy that works for us since his wife died. So that goes until 9, which means I can't really start cleaning till like 9:30 which means I wont get home till close to eleven, and then I have to be back to work at 7 on Saturday morning. I work saturday till 2, then come home and crash. Blech. So much for a relaxing birthday weekend.

No comments: