Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Do Feed the Monkey!

Last night we bought a high chair and I used my master abilities to assemble the chair. I began to think that I should have been an engineer...yeah, that wouldn't have ever happened.




We decided that we might as well break in the chair with Taylor's first cereal feeding. In his bed time bottle we mix in some rice cereal but he's never really had any off of a spoon. As you can see by the pictures I didn't use a bib. Some might call me stupid but he ate all of the cereal and never got any on his clothes!!

He loves to sit in his new high chair!
Ayron was trying to get him to laugh so I would be sprayed with cereal spit. Didn't work!

Open wide!!

As a reward I let him play with two spoons once he was done. TJ will be a drummer!

Since the dog patiently waited underneath the high chair for something to drop (nothing ever did) we decided to let him lick out the bowl.


No comments: