Monday, March 16, 2009

Again? Really? Come on now!

For the second time in 2 years at DeKalb teacher/coach has had an innapropriate relationship with a female student.

Come on people! The girl is 17, the guy is 56. Doesn't that gross out anyone other than me?

It seems like lately there have been so many news stories about inappropriate relationships between teachers and students. Really? I student taught in a public high school and HECK NO! I don't see what teachers see (romantically) in their students.

It makes me want to develop some type of screening test for potential teachers. Some type of psychological screening that would alert authorities to someone who might have a predisposition to romantic feelings towards students.

I just don't get it. It is people like those teachers who tarnish the name of good teachers. Those who try to help our students, not kiss our students!

1 comment:

todd helmkamp said...

Of course it's sick and wrong. Heck, I felt guilty because I was 6.5 years older than my wife. This guy, and this girl, need some serious counseling.