Friday, March 13, 2009

Flooding

Do you ever wonder what Noah felt like? I can only imagine the ridicule and criticism he took during the building of the arc. There was not a cloud in the sky, yet here he was buidling a massive floating farm. I am first to admit that had I lived back then, I probably would have thought he was a tid bit off his rocker (I'm thinking about Evan Almighty as I write this). We are lucky that the flooding was minor (in comparison to Noah's time).
I know several people in Auburn and Waterloo (The 'Loo as I shall now call it, thanks Steve S!) who have been effected by this flood and it is horriable the things they now have to deal with. I am greatful that He did not decide to flood the earth again and hoping that He makes his rainbow known to those who are dealing with the aftermath of this flooding.
Anyone want to go golfing? This is a shot of Bridgewater Golf Course.

The fairgrounds. The people that live in the Depot across the street were boating to their house (read it in the paper).


No comments: