Monday, March 09, 2009

Road Trippin to TN

Ayron and I took a road trip to TN this past weekend. We went down to meet with a family and photograph their wonderful collection of cars. It was an experience. Here are the highlights.

Ayron missed our exit because we were too busy trying to wave to the bus of Canterbury School basketball players on their way to state.

I managed to stay awake the whole way down. This is an accomplishment for me!

I do not like Kentucky. I got major motion sickness. Seriously, straight roads people.

I love downtown Nashville!

We were able to just walk right it and be seated at HardRock.

Here are the links to the facebook photo albums.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=96147&id=790068782&l=83d78
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=96162&id=790068782&l=b1a13

Keep in mind that the pics I took of the cars were just pics I took. I have no where near the amount of pics that Ayron took for work. This truly was a very awesome collection to see!

No comments: