Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Immaturity

I don't know if I've ignored it in the past or just didn't notice it, but it seems like immaturity is everywhere these days! I think I have just tried to ignore it, but lately it has been too great to ignore any longer.

Why do people think that spreading rumors will make them look good and the person in the rumor bad? Do they not realize that true people realize it is the rumor starter who is the immature one? Rumors only hurt and will eventually backfire, then who looks stupid? The person that started and spread the lie, that is who!

I also have to wonder why people can't just fess up and say, "I screwed up, I'm sorry, what can I do to fix it?" What is with these half attempts at apologies. Why not own your mistakes and do what it takes to fix it. Is pride really that hard to swallow? I know it can be bitter, but it can be swallowed. Why do people then spread loads of bull poo to try to back up their lies? That only adds poo to your pride, and swallowing a poo covered pride is not only more difficult, but nasty as well.

When someone IS willing to admit to their mistakes and ask for help in fixing them, you should be willing to help them. Don't keep pointing out the mistake, they know the mistake, they are trying to fix it!

Rant done!

No comments: