Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Missing It

I feel like I am missing something. Like He is trying to show/teach me something and I just can't see/understand it. It's frustrating because I'm pretty sure it is starring me in the face and yet I can't get it. I know that He isn't frustrated with me, but I think I would feel better if He would (even though I know He won't). I don't even have any idea what I am missing, but I know I am missing something. I've prayed, talked, doodled, gotten mad, etc. I don't think He is teaching me patience because I see Him doing that in other areas of my life (work).

I'm aggravated because I know it's just out of my grasp, yet even with all my stretching I can't even get a finger on it. Sometimes I wish I could just wake up and find an email from Him and that email would tell me what is expected of me and what I am supposed to be doing here, that would simplify a lot of things!

No comments: