Thursday, May 20, 2010

Olympic Mascots

I was doing my usual morning check of yahoo news and came across this sports blog. I have to agree with Chris Chase, those are two goofy looking mascots.

The so called "taxi cab" light on the head reminds me of a pop up turkey timer and I simply want to push it back down. The one on the right looks like he we his pants. Heck, if I had creepy blue lobster claws for hands, I just might wet myself too!

I can't tell what the orange design is supposed to be. I can tell you that it looks like the orange guy has some serious cellulite going on around his midsection and legs, but then again, who doesn't have that issue?

The video only made me wonder how "George" is able to stand upright with such a gigantic head! Guess we'll just have to wait and see what other crazy things London does for the Olympics.

No comments: