Friday, November 13, 2009

Random Update

It seems like there is a lot going on in my life right now, but nothing major. Just lots of little things. I am in the mood to "blog" but since I really don't have a lot of blogworthy thoughts, here are some random things that have been happening in my life.

* Dawn got married! Yes folks, the girl who swore she'd always be single said, "I do." And it was awesome!

* My wireless is down at work. Not a big thing, just frustrating. I can't get it to work and of course I can't get the IT guy (my boss) to actually answer any of his phones or his email!

* We are moving. Nothing major, we just have to move out while the renovations are done to our house. The insurance company finally put a check in the mail yesterday. Ayron and I are going this afternoon to pick out the carpet for the hallway/living room, the carpet for our bedroom, and the tile for the dining room and the bathroom. Who know that one cracked pipe would cause so much damage! I am happy that my father-in-law is the contractor we are able to use. I would much rather "employ" someone I know than a stranger. Nothing like having strangers in and out of your house for a week. We will hopefully be able to stay with Ayron's parents during the remodel and Scooter will be boarded.

* TJ is learning all sorts of new things everyday and it amazes me. My mom takes him to the library on Tuesdays for library class and last night he proceeded to sing all of their songs to me. It was great, almost made me want to cry because Mom gets to experience all of this with him while I am at work. He even knew the motions. It was great! As soon as I got out the video camera to capture his little song and dance show, he clamed up and wouldn't even look at the camera.

* We are approaching the 3 year anniversary of my sister-in-laws accident and I will probably write that blog post today. It is amazing how 30 seconds 3 years ago can dramatically change several lives.

* I actually got on stage and did improv! It was for a women's group at church, but it was fun!

* Work is just as crazy, but I don't think I'd like it if I was bored. Ayron is still looking for another job as well as his unemployment to kick in. It is great that he can stay home with TJ on some days, but having that extra money would be nice too.

Well, I should find something to do so I can consider today productive!

No comments: