Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Is It Summer Yet?

This past week has taken a toll on me! Ayron has been in school from 8am till at least 9pm every night. He will graduate this Saturday. So far he has earned a 91% on a written test and a 93% on an auction calling test.

I have discovered how difficult it is to be a single mother. I NEVER thought being a single mother was easy. I have a friend who is a single mother of two and I know that it is hard. I am thankful that I live a mile from my mother and she is willing to help me out. I am also thankful for friends who provide me with much needed adult conversation in the evenings.

I think that I am experiencing more "spring fever" than my students. I am eager for the summer to get here. I can't wait to get back into the garden and enjoy being outside!

No comments: