Sunday, April 18, 2010

One Crazy Night

I had one night away from TJ and my husband and boy did I make the most of it! I took my sister to the Ft. Wayne Roller Derby. We decided it was time to derby de-virginize her. We actually decided to brave suicide seating (sitting on the ground right at track level about 3 feet from the action. It was awesome! Bomb Squad killed the other team. The final score was 249 to 45.

After the game we went out with the Yingling sandwich (Kerry, Dawn, and Keith) and had some dinner. When they took us back to my car we discovered we had a problem. Afdent had locked the gate to their parking lot. We always park at Afdent and then car pool across the street to save on parking. Afdent has never locked the gate before. So we had to steal back my car (I'd like to thank Nat for being the one who actually stole the car).

As I was turning around in Casa's parking lot my high beams accidentally provided a spot light for the lovely gentleman that was peeing on the bumper of his truck. That set off a laughing fit for my sister and I. The whole way home we were laughing so hard about the nights events that I almost puked on myself. Thankfully (?) it got stuck in my throat. That brought on more laughing as I made every obnoxious sound known to man in an attempt to get my stomach contents back to my stomach. Laughing lead to almost wetting ourselves on the drive home. It was a great night!

After a lovely ashma attack at 1 am (I haven't had one in years so I didn't have an inhaler on hand) Ayron and I were finally able to calm down and attempt to fall asleep. As soon as we turned out our lights we heard TJ crying. We opened the door in time to watch him puke all over his pile of stuffed animals. After cleaning up the mess, the kid, the stuffed animals, etc. We brought TJ into bed with us. About 20 minutes later TJ started to fuss. Ayron picked him up and got a nice warm vomit shower down his back. This time I put both boys in the shower! By 2:30am we were finally able to get everyone back in their own beds and to sleep.

TJ was up and ready to play at 7:15am like nothing happened. Needless to say, I am ready for a nap!

No comments: