Friday, June 18, 2010

My Sick and Twisted Mind

Ok, so I am sitting in Magistrate Court at the moment and I forgot to bring my book with me. I have been surfing news sites for the past hour killing time and came across this article.

First thing that got me was the name of the company. Please tell me I am not the only one who giggled at that!

I am not saying that obesity is an issue to take lightly. I myself could stand to shed some pounds and am currently working on that issue.

After reading the article I then began to wonder, "Where in the world am I going to get a casket for Ayron?" (When the time comes, I love him and don't want him to go anytime soon).

For those of you who don't know who Ayron is, he is my husband. Ok, so no biggie right? Wrong. he is 6'10" and will not fit in the normal casket. I have to wonder if they make a "big and tall" casket store or if the one in the article could custom build something long enough. Heck, where to pro basketball players go to get their caskets?

I know death is a sad thought, but this article has me thinking that maybe cremation is the way to go!

No comments: