Friday, April 07, 2006

A Fun Way To Kill Time...

I've discovered a fun way to pass the time, not like a have a lot of free time, but still. It's funny to use the Yahoo Personals to look up how many people you graduated with have posted a file. It's even funnier to look at what they wrote about themselves. Take J.S. I laughed my head off. I use to know this guy. His profile, is NOT him! I could go on for days, but lets just say that he has some issues that no female needs to waste her time helping him through! Then theres B I went to school with this guy. The only thing I remember is that he once dyed his hair the color of a tennis ball. S is a cool guy, but this picture makes him look like a bug or something!! NK's parents live down the road from me and I went to school with him. This guy is a tank! I say that as a good thing. On our 8th grade spring break trip he managed to grow a beard that most grown men would be envoius of!

I just wonder if some people look at the pictures they post of themselves. Come on! Everyone is going to see this so why don't they make it a good one??

No comments: