Sunday, April 16, 2006

Yet Another Stolen

blog post from my sister

ABC'S of Me

Accent: I don't think I have one. Sometimes I say "y'all" but I think that is out of laziness.

Booze of choice: Winecoolers and Amaretto Sours

Chore I hate: Garbage

Dog or cat: The dog is no more, yet my two cats live with my mom

Essential electronics: cell phone

Favorite perfume(s): I tend to just wear body spray from Bath and Body Works.

Gold or Silver: Silver

Hometown: Auburn, Indiana.

Insomnia?: not lately

Job Title: Instructional Aide and Student

Kids?: Nope. Soon enough (no thats not some hint that I have one in the oven now)

Living Arrangement: With Ayron at his parents house (its huge and we have our own rooms so its cool

Most admired trait: To create something out of nothing. Oh my ability to waste large amounts of time procrastinating

Number of Sexual Partners: 1

Overnight Hospital Stays: I spent two very early mornings in the ER

Phobia: Fire, deep water, tornados

Religion: Christian- nondemoninational

Siblings: One older sister

Time I wake up: 6:15

Unusual talent/skill: I deal cards for Vegas nights

Vegetable I refuse to eat: brussel sprouts and squash, oh and peas are gross

Worst habit: Procrastination

Yummy foods I make: Pies, cakes, brownies, turtles

Zodiac sign: Cancer or Leo, I'm on the cusp, sometimes I'm not even listed

No comments: