Saturday, April 15, 2006

Reconciliation

I have been thinking about trying to reconnect with a friend that has severed ties with me. The strange thing is I don't know what I did to make her feel this way. Our lives got busy and we lost touch and suddenly she want to completly cut ties. It hurts, I'll admit. And while the past two months have been ok with out her, I still find myself wanting to call her or tell her about stuff that I think she'd like. I think I'll write her a letter. I just feel stuck. She is not the person she once was, but I can't figure out if her change has been for the worse so I don't know why I feel the way I feel. It's akward to see her around town. I shouldn't be scared, its not like she could hurt me (not that she wants to). I just hate the akwardness. Its not like I want to state my peace in a letter, but in a way I do. I just want her to know what I'm feeling, not tell her off or anything. Sometimes I think growing up and being a reflective thinker sucks.

No comments: