Thursday, August 31, 2006

Bored..so I did another "survey"

A to Z about Me!

A - Age: 23

B - Band listening to right now: The Fray, Jars of Clay, Joss Stone

C - Career: Education

D - Drink or smoke: I have never smoked. Never even actually touched a cigarette that was outside of the box/carton (i used to work in a grocery store). I drink occassionally. Get 3 winecoolers in me.....whew

E - Easiest person/s to talk to: Ayron and/or Dawn lately my sister and I have been talking too

F - Favorite song/s at the moment: "Life is a Highway" by Rascal Flatts

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy bears soaked in vodka at the bottom of a jello shot. Oh wait, I just wrote that I don't drink. Ok, so there are exceptions, mainly my dads halloween party (carrie and michelle make great jello shots)

J - Junk foods you like: oreos and twizzlers

L - Longest car ride ever: one to florida when I was like 3....um...Oklahoma with Ayron

M - My favorite Sport/s: soccer

N - Number of relationships you've had: 2

O - One wish you have: to have a happy life by my standards and no one elses

P - Phobias: Being left alone.

Q - Favorite Quote: "Statistically, those who eat their own buggers are healthier than the rest of us." J.O. or "That zebras got BALLS!" ME

R - Reason to smile: my three nieces

S- Song: Isn't this a repeat of "F"

T- Time you woke up: woke up and offically got out of bed are two different times for me

U - Unknown fact about you: i secretly long to tour with a musical. RENT! Ahh that would be awesome

V - Vegetable/fruit you hate: squash, but pinapple makes me break out in hives

W - Worst habit: i tend to over worry

X - X-rays you've had: ankle, knees. Had nuclear testing and ultrasounds on my gallbladder

Y- Yummy food/s: My dad's pancakes (ayron's getting really close at making them)

Z- Zodiac sign: i'm on the cusp. sometimes cancer sometimes leo

No comments: