Thursday, August 03, 2006

Life Is Beginning

Today is a FABULOUS day! Ok, so its raining, and humid, and freakin hot, but it is beautiful. I went into work this morning, though I don't know why (it was storming badly), and I was blessed with a phone call. Ayron had his second interview this morning and he is now the manager at the Kendallville T R. This is a blessing! He has some big ideas for the store and he was able to impress the owner. We talked breifly on my drive home from work (no reason to stay if there are no golfers brave enough to golf in lightening) and we both said it feels like life is finally beginning. Yes, I'm 23 and he is soon tobe 25, but if feels like things are finally falling into place. Dad said that there are moments when that happens, but it won't always be that way. I am enough of a realist to know that, but I am having fun enjoying the day off. I think I will go home and bake Ayron some goodies and scrapbook.


PS: Thank You God for this blessing. I also ask that you bless me in this next week so that I am able to properly prepare for my interview at SYIP next Friday and bless me with a new job as well. Thanks. Love, Carmie

No comments: