Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Upgrade

I haven't blogged in awhile because nothing that exciting has happened. I actually like it that way. Life is good and we are enjoying the weather, when it is nice!

We have been saving our tax refund money and have a couple of ideas on how to spend it. Last Friday we decided to spend some on ourselves. We bought a bed.

I know what you're thinking, "Big deal, so you bought a bed." Ayron and I have been sleeping in a Queen sized bed. In case you don't know my husband, he is 6'10" and not a skinny guy (I think he would look silly skinny!). I am 5'10" on a good day and I am no super skinny model either. So to cram both of us in a Queen is a tight fit. Now, add in two body pillows and there is no room to roll over.

We tried out several models last Friday night and found one we both agreed on so we bought it. We came home and crawled into our queen and decided that we had made a good choice in buying a new bed. Now our old bed seems lumpy and really small. We get our new bed on Friday and I can't wait!

No comments: