Friday, October 23, 2009

Are you for real? Part II

I recently wrote a post about about how celebrities pay people to do ordinary things (Are You For Real?). Some celebrity paid someone to tie their shoes, or someone who was in charge of making sure the ipod is charged.

This morning I read an on line article about things that celebrities demand in their dressing rooms or in their prenuptial agreements.

Really Khole? Lifetime tickets for your entire family? $1k a month for beauty products? Who wears THAT much make up? I don't think that trashy drag queens wear that much make up! Let's say her and her soon to be husband are married for only 1 year. She would make a total of $597,000.00 in her first year. Sad thing is, she would probably blow through all that cash faster than any of the rest of us would/could.

I did like Kelly Clarkson's list. Nothing too outrageous, but I still think that if I were a celebrity my "demand" list would be even shorter. Although I am not really sure what I would demand.

Maybe some Dr. Pepper, Twizzlers, water, and Kraft macaroni and cheese. What would YOU ask for in your dressing room? Anything outrageous? Oh....maybe I'd hire someone just to bring me fresh Casa salad every night for dinner.....dang, now I want Casa salad!

No comments: