Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Not Scared of Anything, Except Maybe This Book

I suggested to my sister that she and dad record some books for TJ for Christmas. My dad has recorded one before and TJ loves to hear grandpa's voice. Nat and Dad recorded two books for TJ for Christmas. When he opened We're Not Scared of Anything he immediately flipped to the last page. The last page begins with my sister "roaring" very loudly. Tj dropped the book, grabbed his mouth, and then whispered, "I peed." As soon as Natalee stopped roaring and began reading, TJ realized who it was. He got a very confused look on his face and said, "Natalee a liren?" (lion). He still flips to the page and roars right along with her. I wish I would have had my phone out the first time he opened to that page. The look on his face was priceless. I was able to capture him "reading" it later in the day. Here is some of the footage I caught.


No comments: