Monday, February 28, 2011

Let The Count Down Begin

It's the last day of February, finally! For being a short month, this month took forever to get through! As I sit here typing this, with my eyes closed (TJ had the flu all weekend so we are all tired), I can't help but run through the mental list of things that have yet to be accomplished. I know that the necessary ones (get car seat out of attic, move cradle into bedroom) will take all of 10 minutes to accomplish, but I can't help by panic a little. I have three different due dates: March 20, 22, and 26th. I can't help but hope she comes early.

Ayron and his dad spent most of the past week (and the weekend) working on our bathroom and Ella's room. We finally have tile up around the new tub and can seal the tile tomorrow, then put the trim molding back up and then I can finally have my bathroom back! Ella's room has the paneling ripped off, the glue sanded down, 2 skim coats, and the trim ripped off. Ayron is going to sand and prime today and Tom is going to lace the ceiling. Then we can paint!

Ayron and I keep having these dreams that Ella shows up early. That would be fine with me! Heck, I threatened my mid-wife and said, "If I go so much as 2 days past my due date I am having my friend and mom do a c-section on my kitchen table!" I went 42 weeks with TJ and do not want to do that again! Stephanie (the mid wife) says she thinks that Ella is smaller than TJ was at this point, but I beg to differ! I am ready for her to be here. In fact, I am silently praying that the false labor I am having right now leads to REAL labor!

No comments: