Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Pray for Me

I am asking for prayer and sanity today. I have been at work for two hours and the phone has rang at least once every five minutes. You may think I'm kidding, I'M NOT! In about ten minutes I will be enrolling two new students from the high school. Tomorrow I will be enrolling another student from the alternative school and one middle schooler who is out on a five day suspension. Pray for my patience and sanity oh, and wisdom because I have no clue how I'm going to do all of this and still get my other daily work done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about . . .

you stop blogging and do your work!

Okay just kidding. I had to hassle you though. :D

Carma said...

I have my work done, I'm now waiting on everyone else to make up their minds so we can figure out what is going on ;)