Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Frustrated

I am frustrated, and what is even more frustrating is the fact that I can't pin point the source of my frustration. I think it is a combination of things. I'm sure part of it is due to my boredom. I have read so many books in the past week that I really don't want to read any more today. I feel like I am never going to get the hang of this stupid program that we use for work. I got tracked down and "talked to" about how I didn't enter something right in the stupid program. I want to be happy for those around me for their accomplishments, yet I feel fake because deep down I'm upset that I wasn't successful in the same thing.

I don't know how to deal with this frustration. Normally I'd take the dog for a walk, but it is way to hot out for him. I could read, but I've already read way too much lately. I'd drink, but we all know that is not a good coping mechanism. I could take up smoking if I didn't despise it so much (ask me my theory on smoking some time). I could wallow in some retail therapy, but that is costly. Maybe I'll try taking a nap.

No comments: