Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekend Update with Carma

Ok, so it won't be nearly as funny at the Weekend Update on SNL, but still.

Is it sad when you can't remember what you did on Friday evening? Oh, we just hung out at home. So I guess nothing exciting to report about there huh?!

On Saturday I got two new tires put on the car (insert ohh and ahh's here). I took Scooter with me to Ayron's work. His new employee used to work for the tire center in Wal-Mart so he took my car over. Scooter managed to pass the time dusting the floor and eating any dust bunnies he could find! When I got home I noticed the occasional wet spot outside the bathroom had gotten worse. When Ayron got home we took a brief nap only to realize that we had overslept and the wet spot grew. He lifted the carpet outside the bathroom and to make a long story short, we think the tub is leaking. While we didn't make it to church, we did go out to eat with Nathan, Emily, and Adam. It was nice to have some time to just chat with a small group of people. We ended up going to see Evan Almighty with Adam. That movie is hilarious! I would recommend it to anyone. SHEEP!!!

We spend Sunday cleaning up around the house. I made Ayron do some yard work with me. We have some type of odd weed (at least I think its a weed) that keeps coming back. I managed to pull a bunch out by hand and Ayron just cut the rest down. After we weeded along side our garage we discovered that we had another Hosta plant there. I felt like that redneck joke, "If you mow your yard and find a car, you might be a redneck!" We had Jake and Kianne over for dinner and it was nice to have a good time without going out!

So I guess I lead a pretty boring life. Oh well, it works for me!

No comments: