Monday, June 25, 2007

I Believe In

This is a post I published for my other blog but I liked it so much I wanted to publish it here too.

I believe [in]...
love that conquers all.
a God that is bigger than we can imagine.
the power of prayer.
true friendships lasting through time and troubles.
that the sun should never set upon an argument.
the power of music lyrics.
we place our happiness in other people's hands.
myself.
that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you.
that good people can do bad things.
that bad people can do good things.
your parents did the best job they knew how to do.
the rite to be upset at someone.
that beauty magazines promote low self esteem.
retail therapy (to an extent).
I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone.
praying together.
Karma, what you give is what you get returned.
that IM chatting can be just as therapeutic as therapy.
you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned.
the power of a cat nap.
the grass is no more greener on the other side.
my past makes me strong.
you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye.
not having regrets, only learning opportunities.
that trust is more important than monogamy.
praying for strangers.
your most attractive features are your heart and soul.
that God should "mess us up" (thanks Adam).
that family is worth more than money or gold.
that adults are simply children masquerading.
the struggle for financial freedom is unfair.
the only ones who disagree are millionaires.
doing one random act of kindness a day.
forgiveness is the key to your happiness.
that wedded bliss negates the need to be undressed.
waiting.
that God does not endorse TV evangelists.
learning from others mistakes.
love surviving death into eternity.
that every person should have a loving home.
that sometimes a knowing look is more powerful than an hour of speech.
that CEO's make way too much money and should share.
Europeans have it figure out.
in the power of blogging.
expressing yourself, however you see fit.
taking a sick day just to stay home together.
tithing in nontraditional ways.
in the power of my mind.

1 comment:

todd helmkamp said...

You've been tagged!
http://toddhelmkamp.wordpress.com/2007/06/30/ive-been-tagged/