Thursday, January 27, 2011

Desk For Sale

In an attempt to futhur prepare for Miss Ella's arrival, we have decided to sell our Sauder computer desk. We are asking $100 or best offer. I didn't realize how dusty the thing was until I looked at the pictures I took last night! We were using it as a catch all for papers instead of an actual desk and it's time we find it a new home. So ignore the dust and my lack of motivation to clean the spare room! We are only selling the desk, not the computer. I just didn't feel like moving the computer off the desk to take pictures.
At the tallest part (the "tower") it stands 42" high. The tower dimensions are 42" x 19 1/2" x 26". The lower part of the desk stands 29" tall. The whole thing is 58" long. Let me know if you are interested. If you can't come pick it up and live locally, we can probably deliver it. It does have a slide out keyboard/mouse shelf. The CD storage part is NOT broken. I just didn't realize some of the slots were folded in on themselves and not pushed all the way back.

No comments: