Saturday, March 11, 2006

BoReDoM

I am bored. It's saturday night at 10:30 and I'm bored. We are getting up at 6am tomorrow to go to Cabella's in Dundee Michigan so I should go to bed, but nope. I'm waiting for a guy to email me for a paper for my African Lit paper I put off. The rough draft is due on Monday and of course I didn't contact the guy till like Monday, and then with being sick, the paper just took the back seat. In a meager attempt to furthur postpone the writing of my paper, I will fill out yet another survey I have stolen from my sisters site.

1. Who was your best friend(s)? Kianne, Kim, Dawn, Sarah, Emily, Ade, Tiffany
2. What sports did you play? I "managed" the volleyball team my freshman year, but playing...I did none
3. What kind of car did you drive? My parents blue beast of a Ford, or if I was lucky, my grandpas Olds
4. It’s Friday night, where are you at? Probably hanging out with friends, Kianne's house or the basketball game
5. Were you a party animal? Do band "parties" count
6. Were you in the “In Crowd”? Not even close, but I don't think I was considered a dork either. Somewhere in the middle.
7. Ever skip school? Isn't that the point of your senior year? Heck, they put the crazy old librarian in charge of cadet teaching. I often had breakfast with Adrienne
8. Ever smoke a cigarette? NEVER. Not after I watched what it did to my grandma and after having her live with us
9. Were you a nerd? I was normal. Not popular but not a loser
10. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? No, I actually tried to sneak into school once. I was really sick my senior year and missed a lot of school. I tried to come in early to take a test and the principle caught me.
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? Nope. But I know the Alma Mater for the school I work for now. "Oh Garrett High School, Oh Garrett High School, Garrett High School We're All For You..."
12. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr. Rayle, This is how crazy this guy was. He had a daugther and they named her Ginger. Take a look at his last name again (its pronoucned Rail). Yes, they named her Ginger Rayle. Oh, and his dog's (a large lab) name was "kitty"
13. Favorite class? Psych, Adv. Psych,
14. What was your school’s name? DeKalb High School
15. School mascot? The Barons
16. Did you go to Prom? Junior Year: Went with Adrienne and Josh (he thought he was cool, two girls) Senior Year: Ayron (he barely fit through the arch way at the little intro/parade ceremony in the gym. Grand March, that's what they called it.
17. Would you go back again and do it over? Knowing what I know now, yes. Could we skip the whole parental divorce in the middle of my senior year though?
18. What do you remember most about graduation? HOT!!! Oh, and I sat between the two biggest guys and I swear they forgot deodarant that day and for some reason they kept wanted to strech out and put their arms around my chair. STINKY! Oh, and Joe M. made some comment about the psychic "Cleo" in his speech. And didn't the Canadian lead the pledge?
19. Favorite memory of senior year? Screwing around in Cadet Teaching. The couch in the back of Tubergan's room. Going out to our "schools" during finals, bribing the security guard with Wendy's so he'd let us back in. Using Emily to convince the principle we were going to our schools to teach.
20. Were you ever posted on the senior wall? Is that like having your name writting in a bathroom stahl? I'm gonna say no.
21. Did you have a job your senior year? Scott's.
22. Who did you date? An idiot off and on for 3 1/2 years and then Ayron
23. Have you gained weight since then? Actually lost a Freshman 25...let's just leave it at that shall we
24. What did you do after graduation? Ran away to Purdue, but eventually I moved back.

No comments: