Saturday, March 18, 2006

It's coming out for good

Every day is another day closer to THE day. While I'm not looking forward to the ordeal I know it has to be done. I am getting advice from anyone who has ever had it done. So far here are the tips I've acquired. Feel free to add to my list via the comments section. It seems the more I talk to people the more comfortable I get with the idea.

1.) If you have to fart, fart. Don't resist it, fart

2.) get a body pillow and snuggle. No problem there, I've already got one.

3.) Take your pain meds, even if you don't think you need it. This for me could be a problem. I am not the type who likes to just swallow pills but I have a feeling I'll quickly get over this "fear."

4.) Sleep. This one I know I can master. I have been perfecting my sleep for the past 22 years. I am a pro at 4 hour power naps!

Well I came into my mom/sister's to use the faster internet connection to do some research for a paper due monday so I should probably stop procrastinating and get this paper done. Ohhh, my tummy needs fed...hm......no, must write paper

No comments: