Saturday, March 18, 2006

We Broke The Bed

Go ahead, say all of those cheesy sex lines about how we broke the bed. We bought our bed on sale Memorial Day weekened and we both started occupying the bed in July. The other day, Ayron went to flop down on the bed to over exxagerate a point and we heard a loud "crack." We thought the bed frame had just hit an underbed storage box, but when we got in bed that night, the cracking continued, only this time it was followed by popping. We (meaning I nagged and Ayron finally examined) looked at the bottom of the box springs and apparently Ayron's gymnastical move broke one of the main support pieces in our box springs. After talking with the guy at the store we bought the bed at for a week, Ayron and Phil are down there now getting new boxsprings for free (under warranty).

I manged to come home and start my paper of the order of the pilgrims in the prologue of The Canterbury Tales. I have 4 pages already and I still have two main paragraphs and my conclusion to type yet! I thought, "Ahh, I've got a good start and a headache so I'm gonna go take a nap while I have the house to myself." I walked into the bedroom only to be reminded that the bed is torn apart. So much for my nap. I took a hot shower instead.

I feel like one of my cats I used to torture. The sun is at the backside of the house and shinning through a decorative lamp thingy on our back porch. Well it is causing a sparkle to come through and shine on the dinning room wall. That normally wouldn't bother me except for the fact the wind is blowing and therefore causing the sparkle to run up and down the wall like a flashlight beam. It's driving me crazy! Why do animals feel the need to chase something like that? If I was halfway motivated, I'd just get up and go move the lantern thingy.

On another completly random note (When I write paper's I develop ADD) I saw an ad for John Freeda's new hair glaze. I am curious about trying it. I have a funky shade of blonde/brownish hair. I have dried dying it (both brown and red) and it still just looks dull. So in an another attempt to procrastinate I think I will do some internet research on this new product.

No comments: